Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Weekend to all!


So its the weekend already? How time Flies. This is now my third post ever on blogging. I like it so far. Everyone is so nice and helpful!
I forgot to show in my blogging yesterday that i also make jewelry. This Lucky Faith Chain is another one of my popular items in my shop .
Actually I wear one of these chain everyday myself. I get so many compliments on it.
This weekend I decided to have a sale in my etsy shop. Take 30% off your whole order for this weekend only! Send me a Convo for price changes! I know you will find something you fall in love with for you and yours.
Till tomorrow! Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Cute necklace!

Little Lite Candles said...

Nice Blog Natasha!!

Barbra said...

You're off to a terrific start. I voted in your poll and think mixing it up is the way to go.
Best wishes and come visit me, too!

Laura's Left Hook said...

Good luck with your blog and shop.

I have been trying to alternate between making things for my family and things for my shop.

I like the necklace very much.

Kristen said...

Nice start w/your blog :) Love your Faith necklace too!

BendingPeak said...

You know I LOVE this one!
See you in chat.

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Your doing a great job with your blog so far--the photos are nice, too. This necklace is lovely!