Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ok Im Scared!

So.. As you see. This is my first blog posting ever! I don't know how this blogging thing is going to work. But i hear so many good things about blogging.

My Name is Sharese and I live in Joliet, IL. I Own my own Internet business right now. I plan on expanding to a Shop in town but the economy is so bad right now. I don't think its a good time. Hopefully in a couple more years!

But for know i Hand sew all kind of items and i love to make jewelry. If you have time check out my etsy shop! www.natashadesigns.etsy.com and let me know what you think.

Ok its official... my first blog

Thanks to all the readers! I'm so excited!

14 comments:

Orgo Cosmetics said...

Lovely start :) welcome to the world of blogging! Can't see what else you decide to post!

xx.

melroska said...

You're off to a wonderful start! Good luck, and have fun!

Ravenswick said...

Welcome to blogging! I'm fairly new to it also and have found it enjoyable, I bet you will too.

x said...

Hi! Don't be a fraidy cat! You'll be fine. =)
smiles,
Kathy

GreenSpaceGoods said...

Good job! It's better than my first post by far :)

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Off to a good start.hope you enjoy blogging.nice shop,also.

MindyG said...

I like it! Great Job! I like your etsy shop too!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Welcome to blogging!

Create A Custom T-Shirt said...

looks great.I think it can get addicting!

Bitter Betty said...

Looks great so far!

Handmade Product and Creative Expression said...

YEah! CONGRATS..ON YOUR NEW BLOG GREAT JOB!check out mine....www.lamiadesigns.blogspot.com
talk to you sometime soon...

Chrisbookarama said...

Great start! This was the template I picked when I first started blogging. (I think I've changed it a dozen times by now, lol.) It takes me back. It is scary at first but then it gets fun.

Good luck!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Hello! We are new bloggers, too. Just dive in and you'll get hooked. Keep your comments positive, frequent and fun and people will be back for more!

Designs by Melissa said...

I just started my blog also. :) You've got a great start & good luck!